Microsoft has already confirmed that Xbox One owners won't be able to play their single player games unless the console is allowed to phone home daily, but what if your Xbox Live account got banned? Would you lose access to all your games?
"Absolutely not – you will always have access to the games you've purchased," said Larry Hryb, Microsoft's director of Xbox Live programming. "Absolutely not."
But, what happens when Xbox One reaches the end of its lifetime and Microsoft turns off its servers? Larry was not as conclusive in his answer as he asked fans to trust Microsoft not to do so.
"I'll just say this: We haven't even started this generation, so it's kind of early to talk about the end of the generation," he said. "That's certainly not something we would do – that's not the way the system is designed. It's designed for flexibility. But let's get the system out there first."
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikToker shares just how cool it is to buy a drink at a Korean conv…
- Unexpected umami recipes on TikTok that use MSG
- You don’t have to wait until Prime Day — a bunch of the best Calvin Kl…
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You