The demo for NCAA Football 14releases later today on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network. The demo features three different matchups for you to play -- National Champions Alabama vs. Virginia Tech, Oregon vs. Texas A&M (JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!!), and Ohio State vs. Michigan.
All of the games have three-minute quarters, with the Alabama-Virginia Tech game playing at the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game at the Georgia Dome, Oregon playing at Texas A&M, and Ohio State playing at Michigan's stadium a.k.a. The Big House.
Also available in the demo is the new Skills Trainer minigame suite, which lets players try out the new upgrades made to this year's controls and game engine. While EA Sports' Ignite Engine is only for next-gen consoles, NCAA Football 14 will feature the Infinity Engine, which debuted last year in the Madden series.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You