Microsoft has faced tons of backlash since unveiling its next-gen console, but despite the criticisms, UK retailer GAME has revealed that pre-orders for the Xbox One have been "very strong." No specific numbers were revealed, but the retailer did say they've seen "great activity both in store and online with very strong pre-order numbers."
"There are lot of gamers out there in the UK gaming community who can't wait to get their hands on the console," a GAME representative told VideoGamer.com.
There's been a lot of speculation surrounding pre-order numbers for both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 since both were shown off for a second time at E3 last week. With all of the mudslinging between both sides, everyone is eager to declare the next-gen winner; although, the battle has only just begun.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Harry And Meghan May Return To The Crown Under One Condition
- Amazon Employees Revealed The Truth About Working In The Warehouse
- What The Cast Of A Christmas Story Looks Like Now
- 7 Mistakes People Make When Hiring Financial Advisors
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2022: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Make delicious, creamy soups right at home this winter with this ge…
- Family accuses Minnie Mouse of being ‘rude’ to toddler in ‘cruel’ Disn…
- Here are 13 great stocking stuffers under $20
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Best Travel Cards For Winter 2022
- 3 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2024