Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that three different Assassin's Creed games are currently in development but promised that each of them has its own gameplay and innovations.
Much like Activision's flagship Call of Duty, Ubisoft is having two or three independent teams work in parallel for 2 or 3 years each and release their games in a staggered manner.
"We are making sure the teams who are creating the different iterations have enough time - two years, three years, so that they can take risk and they can change the concept enough so that it can be appealing and fresh," Guillemot assured.
"Really, what we see is that we can have the capacity to regularly come with innovation," he added. "That is, for me, the formula: if you can really change the game on a regular basis and bring in innovation your fans want a product very regularly. Our job is to make sure the teams have enough power, enough energy and enough time to take the necessary steps to create a high quality game."
Guillemot was careful not to reveal any details about the games that are still to be announced; nonetheless, the first of the trio, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is scheduled for release on October 29th, 2013 in the US and November 1st, 2013 in the UK.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus