Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that three different Assassin's Creed games are currently in development but promised that each of them has its own gameplay and innovations.
Much like Activision's flagship Call of Duty, Ubisoft is having two or three independent teams work in parallel for 2 or 3 years each and release their games in a staggered manner.
"We are making sure the teams who are creating the different iterations have enough time - two years, three years, so that they can take risk and they can change the concept enough so that it can be appealing and fresh," Guillemot assured.
"Really, what we see is that we can have the capacity to regularly come with innovation," he added. "That is, for me, the formula: if you can really change the game on a regular basis and bring in innovation your fans want a product very regularly. Our job is to make sure the teams have enough power, enough energy and enough time to take the necessary steps to create a high quality game."
Guillemot was careful not to reveal any details about the games that are still to be announced; nonetheless, the first of the trio, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is scheduled for release on October 29th, 2013 in the US and November 1st, 2013 in the UK.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Earn Unlimited 1.5x Miles for Every Dollar Spent on All Purchases
- $200 Sign Up Bonus to Start the Summer
- These 5 Cards Are No Risk, All Reward. Save today!