EA have pledged that they will begin to support the Wii U again, but only when the system sells more units. The remarks were made in an interview over atJoystiq where EA Labels President Frank Gibeau spoke about their lack of games on the console.
"The only thing they can do to fix it is to sell more boxes. We're a rational company, we go where the audience is. We publish games where we think we can make a great game and hit a big audience, and make money. That's why we're here, that's why we have an industry."
In response to this Nintendo of America's head of corporate communications Charlie Scibetta has said, "We're confident that once some of these games come out that we have planned between now and the holiday and into 2014, that it will help drive theinstall base and when that happens the platforms will look more enticing to third parties."
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 9 closet essentials under $35 at Nordstrom that will make you look …
- Stock up on J.Crew’s ’90s-inspired T-shirt while it’s as low as $4.49
- All 5 editions of Apple AirPods are already on sale for Amazon Prime D…
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You