Mario Kart 8 isn't looking to reinvent the wheel, but it is looking to bring the charming racing game we've all grown to love to the Wii U, with a bit of a twist. The latest kart racing game from Nintendo --announced back in January, but officially revealed this week at E3 -- was one of the many playable titles at Nintendo's E3 booth this year.
Mario Kart 8 plays largely the same as Mario Kart 7, with the return of kart mechanics like the glider and the propeller, but added to the mix is the brand new anti-gravity hover mechanic. Now you can
drive hover on walls and ceilings. Say goodbye to traditional racing as we knew it in the Mario Kart series as the hover mechanic opens the tracks up in ways you've never experienced before.
The ability to drive on walls and ceilings not only creates a new perspective on tracks, but expands the number of alternative routes, opening up possible shortcuts or even potential hazards. These new areas will change the way you approach each track as you'll need to effectively plan how to make use of your items on a map. The map is no longer just a flat plane; you must now plan your attacks accordingly depending on what area of the track your on.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTokers share delicious vegan holiday recipes
- Food TikToker reveals in food how many calories he eats in a day
- Leesa’s extended Cyber Monday sale is offering up to $600 off mattress…
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now