Last night during Game 3 of the NBA Finals, a brand spankin' new PlayStation 4 commercial debuted and it's pretty awesome if you ask us.
"Who are you not to be great," it asks. "You, with the imagination of a brilliant child and the powers of an ancient god. Who are you to be ordinary?"
It's a clever minute-and-a-half spot that, if you didn't know, you wouldn't realize it was advertising for the upcoming PS4 (to be released around Holiday season).
Check out the full commercial after the jump.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Toddler does some damage when parents aren’t looking, and TikTokers…
- Toddler isn’t ready to give up pacifiers, so she steals one from her d…
- Amazon just released an all-new version of its highest-rated Fire tabl…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus