If you're planning a road trip and want a mobile home that screams style, consider getting yourself an eleMMent Palazzo -- that is, if you're able to part with $3 million for it.
The world's most expensive mobile home, as described in the GeoBeats video above, has a beautiful state-of-the-art interior. It's equipped with a large master bedroom, a driver's seat that resembles an airplane cockpit and even a rooftop terrace that's presumably equipped to accommodate all your s'more-making needs. If anything is bound to silence the chorus of are-we-there-yets, this has got to be it. To see more of the moving mansion's amenities, check out the video above.
See more on mobile homes:
RV Living: How to Make it Without a House
Tricycle House in China Gives New Meaning to Mobile Home
Looks Like Rubbish, Feels Like Home
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find homes for rent.
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold