Last night, much to the joy of the gaming community, Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 won't have any DRM restrictions.
Today, we have more information on the policies outlined in last nights E3 press conference. Sony may not be putting any restrictions on first party games but third party publishers do have the right to set their own DRM policies for a game. This news comes from an interview Sony America CEO Jack Tretton had with GameTrailers.
The Sony America CEO went on to say, "The DRM decision is going to have to be answered by the third parties, it's not something we're going to control, or dictate, or mandate, or implement."
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Amazon shoppers swear this seat cushion makes sitting in airplane s…
- 5 light sweaters under $50 to transition your wardrobe from summer to …
- In-laws are guilting pregnant mom and husband into making a 7-hour tri…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus