It's a bird! It's a plane! It's an awesome new mobile game!
I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to realize more and more that mobile games are quickly becoming my Kryptonite. Put a great mobile game in my hands, and it's a pretty safe bet that I'll become completely absorbed in the adventure, and forget all about whatever real-life duties I was supposed to be doing that day. And that's why it's somewhat ironic that the next great mobile game on my list deals with a character that has his very own Kryptonite as well: only his downfall actually happens to be Kryptonite, literally!
Serving as a tie-in to the upcoming Man of Steel film, Man of Steel the game is a 3D style-brawler where players take on the role of Superman himself, and beat the stuffing out of General Zod and his Kryptonian forces in both ground and air battles. Story Mode is set to feature a truly cinematic experience through locations that coincide with the film, such as Smallville and the Kent Farm; while Survivor Mode lets Superman fans compete against one another to see who can hold out the longest against Zod's evil forces.
Watch the Man of Steel mobile game trailer here:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses