Derma Sciences to Webcast June 12 Analyst Day
Derma Sciences to Webcast June 12 Analyst Day
PRINCETON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Derma Sciences, Inc. (NAS: DSCI) , a medical device and pharmaceutical company focused on advanced wound care, announces it will be webcasting its Analyst Day event to be held June 12 in New York City. The program will consist of presentations by members of management and panel discussions featuring Key Opinion Leaders, and will begin at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time and end at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time.
To listen to the webcast and view presentation slides, please visit the investor relations section of www.dermasciences.com, or click http://www.wsw.com/webcast/derma. The event will also be archived on the Company's website.
The following Key Opinion Leaders will be participating in panel discussions:
- Gere diZerega, M.D., Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Southern California; co-inventor of DSC127
- Peter P. Balingit, M.D., Chief, Division of Hospital Medicine, Olive View - UCLA Medical Center; clinical investigator in DSC127 Phase 3 trial
- Jeffrey Jensen, DPM, FACFAS, Dean and Professor of Podiatric Medicine and Podiatric Surgery, Barry University; inventor of the TCC-EZ® total contact cast system
- Gregory Allen Bohn, M.D. FACS, Director of Trinity Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine at Trinity Bettendorf and Moline Clinics at Trinity Regional Medical Center, Iowa;
- Christine Gryglik RN, PhD(c), ACNS-BC, PCCN, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Massachusetts General Hospital;
- Laura Bolton, PhD., FAPWCA, Adjunct Associate Professor Department of Surgery (Bioengineering), The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey; chief scientific advisor to Derma Sciences and wound healing expert
About Derma Sciences, Inc.
Derma Sciences is a medical technology company focused on three segments of the wound care marketplace: pharmaceutical wound care products, advanced wound care dressings to address chronic wounds, including diabetic ulcers and traditional dressings. The Company has begun Phase 3 clinical trials in diabetic foot ulcer healing with DSC127, based on excellent Phase 2 data. Its MEDIHONEY® product is the leading brand of honey-based dressings for the management of wounds and burns. The product has been shown to be effective in a variety of indications, and was the focus of a positive large-scale, randomized controlled trial involving 108 subjects with leg ulcers. TCC-EZ® is its gold-standard total contact casting system for diabetic foot ulcers. Other novel products introduced into the $14 billion global wound care market include XTRASORB® for better management of wound exudate, and BIOGUARD® for infection prevention.
For more information please visit www.dermasciences.com.
Statements contained in this news release that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, words such as "may," "will," "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "intend," "could," "estimate" or "continue" are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned that certain important factors may affect the Company's actual results and could cause such results to differ materially from any forward-looking statements that may be made in this news release or that are otherwise made by or on behalf of the Company. Factors that may affect the Company's results include, but are not limited to, uncertainty in clinical trial results, product demand, market acceptance, impact of competitive products and prices, product development, completion of an acquisition, commercialization or technological difficulties, the success or failure of negotiations and trade, legal, social and economic risks. Additional factors that could cause or contribute to differences between the Company's actual results and forward-looking statements include but are not limited to, those discussed in the Company's filings with the SEC.
Derma Sciences, Inc.
Barry Wolfenson, 609-514-4744
Group President, Advanced Wound Care and Pharmaceutical Development
Kim Sutton Golodetz, 212-838-3777
Bruce Voss, 310-691-7100
KEYWORDS: United States North America New Jersey New York
The article Derma Sciences to Webcast June 12 Analyst Day originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.