It seems the cool thing to do right now is to release your E3 trailer before E3 2013 actually begins. The latest comes from Bethesda, who today revealed the Wolfenstein: The New Order E3 trailer. And boy am I glad they did -- this thing is freaking awesome.
The first portion of the trailer is dedicated to showing life under Nazi rule. In an alternate timeline -- one in which the Nazis won World War II and took over the world -- the most iconic scenes of the past have been reshaped around the Nazi regime. And it is chilling.
The last forty seconds or so, however, is dedicated to showing off some action-packed gameplay featuring B.J. Blazkowicz standing up to the Nazi war machine. Last week, we went hands-on with Wolfenstein: The New Order; you can read our initial imperssions here. Also, be sure to tune in to GameZone next week for our exclusive E3 2013 coverage.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Mom wonders if she went too far by asking restaurant manager to tur…
- Instantly upgrade your bed or sofa with this $25 throw pillow set from…
- Score up to 50% off Oakley sunglasses for this week only
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021