Sony has made it perfectly clear that their focus with the PlayStation 4 -- and any of their consoles for that matter -- will be on the games. Staying true to their word, the console maker has plans to showcase more than 40 games across the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita at E3 2013.
In a post on the PlayStation Blog, social media manager Sid Shuman confirmed the show will include "Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital,inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions,Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenaryfrom Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearawayfrom Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more."
Sony's E3 press briefing is scheduled for Monday, June 10th at 6:00pm Pacific. During the show, Sony is expected to finally unveil what the PS4 console looks like. In the following days, Sony will host a PlayStation livestream show featuring gameplay demos and developer interviews for the games that will be coming to the PlayStation consoles.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Borrow From Your Home, Not The Bank ($25k for $168/month)
- Need Cash For The Holidays? How To Unlock Your Home's Equity
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- Harry And Meghan May Return To The Crown Under One Condition
- Amazon Employees Revealed The Truth About Working In The Warehouse
- What The Cast Of A Christmas Story Looks Like Now
- 7 Mistakes People Make When Hiring Financial Advisors
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2022: How to Maximize Your Savings
- CookUnity is unlike any other meal delivery service — in fact, dish…
- You need these reusable rainbow baking cups if you plan to make cupcak…
- This company provides free 30-minute photoshoots, and you just pay for…
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Transfer Your Debt to a Card with 0% Intro APR Until 2024
- Results: Best Travel Credit Cards For December 2022