Sony has made it perfectly clear that their focus with the PlayStation 4 -- and any of their consoles for that matter -- will be on the games. Staying true to their word, the console maker has plans to showcase more than 40 games across the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita at E3 2013.
In a post on the PlayStation Blog, social media manager Sid Shuman confirmed the show will include "Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital,inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions,Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenaryfrom Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearawayfrom Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more."
Sony's E3 press briefing is scheduled for Monday, June 10th at 6:00pm Pacific. During the show, Sony is expected to finally unveil what the PS4 console looks like. In the following days, Sony will host a PlayStation livestream show featuring gameplay demos and developer interviews for the games that will be coming to the PlayStation consoles.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 9 Prime Day deals on CeraVe’s best-selling skin care products
- 5 deliciously awesome twists on classic apple pie
- This top-rated ‘guac-lock’ container will keep guacamole fresh for up …
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card