On his blog, Major Nelson posted detailed information on the Xbox One controller. In response to tons of questions about it, Xbox Wire wrote a story the breaks down all of the changes and new features of the controller. I didn't think the Xbox 360 controller could be improved, but it looks like the Xbox One controller does just that. There's a lot of questions surrounds the Xbox One right now, but one thing that shouldn't be questioned is the awesomeness of this controller.
The three things that absolutely wows me with the Xbox One controller are these three changes:
Controller is both wireless and wired
The Xbox One controller still uses AA batteries. That's fine. The compartment for those batteries are now in the interior of the controller, so you have more room on the underside of the controller for your fingers. But to help preserve battery life, you can also plug your controller into your console with a mini USB cable and the connection will switch automatically. That's huge, in my opinion. Xbox One owners won't have to buy rechargeable battery packs and charging stations like they had to with the Xbox 360.
Continue reading about the controller's low power state and how Kinect pairs the controller with the player at GameZone.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Clever daughter immediately schools dad in science challenge: ‘You …
- This simple bodysuit is the perfect fall layering piece – and it’s on …
- This sheet set that has more than 19,000 ratings on Amazon is on sale …
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021