Ubisoft is pulling out all the stops when it comes to Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. The publisher/developer today detailed a few of their new transmedia products for the upcoming action-adventure game due out later this year. A few of the products based on the new Assassin's Creedwill be a novel published by Penguin Group, an art book published by Titan Books, and a strategy guide published by Piggyback and Prima Games.
The new Assassin's Creed: Black Flag novel will be published by Ace Books here in the U.S. and will release on November 26th. The novel will explore the Golden Age of Piracy, recounting the story of how Edward became one of the world's most deadly pirates, while detailing how he was drawn into the battle between the Templars and the Assassins.
The Art of Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag will be available on October 28th, while the official strategy guide will release the same day as the game. As you'd expect, the guide includes a finely detailed walkthrough, all of the game's secrets, a story analysis, and multiplayer strategies, among other things.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You