I'm sure we'll see plenty of Ubisoft's upcoming open-world thriller Watch Dogsat E3 next week, but for now we'll have to settle for a single screenshot featuring game protagonist Aiden Pearce wielding a gun and his iconic smartphone.
The screenshot was originally posted on the Watch DogsFacebook page in celebration of over 500,000 Likes. Watch Dogs has been touted as a game all about hacking into Chicago's central operating system and using the city's own devices against itself -- and those who did Pearce wrong. But while we now live in this digital age where everything is connected and accessed with something as small as a smartphone, there's no replacing the iconic gunshot.
Pearce may be skilled in hand-to-hand combat, but sometimes a good ol' power stance gun pose is all you need. This may not have been as hard to mo-cap for Ubisoft Montreal as putting Pearce's hands in his pockets, but it's still a pretty badass screenshot.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021