World of Warcraft fans get ready to welcome the arrival of a new mount called Armored Bloodwing. Both Alliance and Horde factions will find great pleasure in utilizing the new addition now that it's unlocked for every battle.net account.
Armored Bloodwing was just added to the Blizzard Store and costs $25. This sinister mount joined the many World of Warcraft pets like a bat out of hell, literally. Armored Bloodwing resembles a giant bat-like creature, sporting demonically glowing red eyes. The creature also has smoke constantly emanating from its face. What could be more intimidating then grabbing the chains of a demon bat and guiding it through the skies of Azeroth?
Players can saddle up and take reins of Armored Bloodwing as soon as they want. Despite so many MMO titles releasing content these days, World of Warcraft is still finding a way to satisfy players; albeit at a more expensive price than almost any of its competitors.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok baker designs incredible sourdough bread loaves
- 8 holiday gifts under $80 for your favorite co-worker
- Taking a long flight home for the holidays? Here’s how to make your jo…
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now