A "trusted" PlayStation 4 developer has told Digital Foundry that Sony is mandating that all upcoming PS 4 must support PS Vita Remote Play.
The developer also revealed that only games that support PS4 Eye are exempted from the mandatory Remote Play rule.
Using Remote Play, gamers can direct the output of their PlayStation 4 console to their PlayStation Vita handheld and play their PS4 games on PS Vita while they are within connection range.
When asked on Twitter, Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida confirmed the news."Yes, it's true unless the game requires specific hardware like the camera," he said. "It will be great to play PS4 games on PS Vita."
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021