Developed by Naughty Dog as a PlayStation 3 exclusive, The Last of Us is an action adventure survival horror video game. It is scheduled for a worldwide release on June 14, 2013.
The storyline of the game is based on the actions of the two principal characters Joel and Allie as they try to survive and make their way through a post apocalyptic United States. The player controls Joel while the character of Allie is controlled by the AI. The game uses third-person view and will involve gun fighting and melee combat as well as a cover system. Definitely worth a try for fans of the genre.
Pre-order The Last of US now
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Bulldog gets adorably ‘overwhelmed’ on first day of puppy club
- 15 handbags under $250 that will complete your fall wardrobe
- Shop 3 of the best silk sleep masks to help you drift off to sleep
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021