Microsoft's Xbox One has been rumored to block used games. Gamers fear that Sony may block used games on the PlayStation 4 as well, so they have kicked off a Twitter campaign to reach out to key Sony employees, urging them to steer clear of such policies for the PlayStation 4.
The campaign first took off on a NeoGaf forum post to ensure Sony knows the gaming community's opinions regarding restrictive DRM and used game policies.
The campaign against DRM and used game policies uses the hashtags #PS4NoDRM and #PS4USEDGAMES.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are chocolate ‘chips’ the new pasta chips?
- 3 super stylish round throw pillows that will instantly dress up your …
- Psst! You can score Nike sneakers for less than $55 on Amazon
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021