Bethesda and Zenimax Online Studios revealed that they were working on an MMO project based on The Elder Scrolls just over a year ago. The project, aptly titled The Elder Scrolls Online, is due out later this year, and since its announcement it has received a large amount of coverage. I spoke with Director Matt Firor at a recent Bethesda press event, and we discussed Elder Scrolls Online, what folks can expect from the game, and more.
GameZone: First off, The Elder Scrolls Online has been on the receiving end of some mixed reactions. How do you address folks who haven't been exactly supportive of the idea of an MMO based on Elder Scrolls?
Matt Firor: Well, you have to concentrate on the people who have actually played it. We've been at PAX East where it was hands-on, and we've gotten lots of feedback from people who've gotten hands-on. The reaction from them has generally been super positive, and these are the people we care about. We care about what the fans and the people who are actually looking forward to the game have to say, because they're the audience we're making this game for.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- These miniature fire pits are perfectly sized for any backyard — an…
- Today only, this best-selling air purifier is more than $100 off on Am…
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021