You can't have a next-gen console release without a Need for Speed title to go along with it. The new development team, Ghost Studios, comprised of talented individuals from studios like Criterion, Rockstar, Turn10, Bizarre and Playground, are at the helm of the upcoming Need for Speed Rivals, which will be coming out on Xbox One and PS4, as well as Xbox 360 and PS3.
Aside from the truly open, and large open-world racers will be able to drive around in, Ghost Studios is merging the single and multiplayer experience with an all new feature called AllDrive. Thanks to AllDrive, players will be able to seamless connect to other players and populate their world. Since this connection is done seamlessly, players don't even have to be in the same area, and can experience races completely separate from one another.
However, since the game will once again feature racers vs. cops, those in cop cars can try to take down other racers mid race, or team up with others on the police force and lay down the law.
Ghost Studios have stated that there is no dedicated single player mode or multiplayer mode, instead, as soon as you jump in the game, other players will be able to populate each others worlds instantly. For those that prefer to play alone though, the ability to set the game world to private is still available.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Refi Rates at 1.89% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your Best Refinance Rates for September 2021
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 recipes that scream ‘fall coziness’
- Vegan breakfast recipes that TikTokers love
- These were 3 of the biggest trends at NYFW — here’s how to get the loo…
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You