When your game starts to gain compliments comparing it to Diablo III, you've got something of a double-edged sword in your hands. On one side, it would be a great honor to be mentioned in the same sentence as the dungeon-crawling RTS classic. The other side of the sword is much sharper, with fans praying that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing will make good on some of the mistakes of Diablo III.
Cheat Happens has the cheats you need to start rollin' through game without a hitch. With cheats like, Edit Essence Capacity, Double/Clone Items and Edit Item Parry, you'll be getting somewhere fast. Just make sure you bring your buddies along.
Enjoy a trailer for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, available now for Windows PC and Xbox Live Arcade.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You