Infinity Ward has confirmed that Call of Duty: Ghosts will also be released on the PlayStation 4, as well as the PS3. There was some confusion about what systems Ghostswould be available on due to the game's unveiling coinciding withthe Xbox One reveal. While the title was originally announcedfor "next-generation platforms," Activision had not officially announced it for Sony's consoles until now.
Activision community manager Dan Amrich further elaborated on Call of Duty: Ghosts release on PlayStation, writing on his blog:
"Even if you strongly suspected it to arrive on PS4, or thought there was no logical reason for it not to come to Sony's next-gen platform, it's always good to have confirmation from the source."
Seriously, was there even any doubt?
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You