Rumors surrounding a new add-on for SimCity have been confirmed by EA. Earlier this week a listing on UK retailer Green Man Gaming (since removed) revealed some sort of amusement park downloadable content. I can't say that I didn't expect some sort of DLC to be released post-launch, but I'd be lying if I said I thought it would be amusement park themed. Still, I'm intrigued to see what it can offer in terms of gameplay.
According to the the listing, the Amusement Park Pack lets you "build the amusement park of your dreams, right in the middle of your city" with "classic rides, vehicle rides, and thrill rides" that "allow you to make just the theme park you want."
From the look of it, it seems the amusement park will be a rather large plot, so good luck fitting that into your already crowded city. You'll likely have reserve the majority of your limited plot space for this attraction which features "massive entrances." The content includes "three large, impressive themed amusement park entrances" that you can choose from to customize your park. You'll also be able to lay down mini-train rails within the space that will transport tourists around your amusement park.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Refi Rates at 1.89% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your Best Refinance Rates for September 2021
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 recipes that scream ‘fall coziness’
- Vegan breakfast recipes that TikTokers love
- These were 3 of the biggest trends at NYFW — here’s how to get the loo…
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You