NCR's Innovative Restaurant Solutions on Display at National Restaurant Association Tradeshow in Chi
NCR's Innovative Restaurant Solutions on Display at National Restaurant Association Tradeshow in Chicago
Global technology company to demonstrate solutions that help restaurants control costs and increase revenue
DULUTH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- NCR Corporation (NYS: NCR) will focus on 'the life of a transaction', for restaurants of all types and sizes at the upcoming National Restaurant Association (NRA) show in Chicago where the company will showcase the latest in restaurant technology innovation. Show attendees can experience NCR's exhibition of software, hardware and solutions at Booth #6229 at the tradeshow, which is being held in Chicago at McCormick Place on May 18-21, 2013.
"We run the everyday transactions that make your life easier - whether you are a chef, manager, owner, server, cashier or consumer. At our core, we help restaurants control and contain their costs and increase their revenue," said Kim Eaton, senior vice president and general manager of NCR Hospitality. "This year at the National Restaurant Association's show we'll be exhibiting technology and solutions that enable restaurants to operate with efficiency, manage a profitable business and engage consumers."
NCR's booth will be divided into three primary solution areas to make it easier for attendees to find the restaurant technology solutions relevant to their business needs. Several new solutions and expanded functionality of existing offerings will be on display, including:
- Solutions that help restaurants operate at peak efficiency
- NCR Aloha Mobile, an extension of our Aloha Table Service point-of-sale software, allows restaurants to easily and securely deploy mobile POS software technology for tableside ordering and payment.
- NCR Guest Pad is an iPad® application which provides mobile wait list and reservation support for restaurants. The innovative stand-alone app delivers a simple way to manage walk-in, call ahead and reservations parties on the wait list.
- Solutions that help restaurants manage a profitable business
- NCR Real-Time, a versatile mobile application, delivers actionable, real time information to an owner or manager's smart phone or tablet, enabling them to make smart decisions quickly.
- NCR Labor is a solution designed to efficiently and effectively plan, schedule and track labor activity in a restaurant.
- Solutions that drive sales and loyalty by directly engaging consumers
- NCR Mobile Pay is an application that enables consumers to take action instead of waiting. Restaurant patrons can easily review an order, add to it, tip and pay, and take a survey - all directly from their smartphone.
- NCR Digital Menu Boards is a state-of-the-art, high resolution signboard for advertising and promotions, digital menus, and more.
"We believe that by blending our expertise in restaurant technology with an equal commitment to optimizing efficiencies in all areas of a restaurant, NCR is the best positioned technology provider to bring an integrated total solution for restaurants," said Eaton. "Our 'life of a transaction' theme reflects the intimacy of a restaurant environment while providing ease of flow and customer engagement. We invite attendees to see first-hand what technology can do for their restaurant."
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYS: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Web site: www.ncr.com
iPad, is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Tim Henschel, 770-299-5100
KEYWORDS: United States North America Georgia Illinois
The article NCR's Innovative Restaurant Solutions on Display at National Restaurant Association Tradeshow in Chicago originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.