By Erika Riggs
For sale: a home literally built on sweat and difficult workouts. Jillian Michaels, the raspy-voiced trainer who built a fitness empire through workout books, videos and starring on NBC's "The Biggest Loser," just listed her house for $2.45 million.
The listing doesn't include an indoor gym in the description, but with an open floor plan and well-landscaped yard, the house certainly has plenty of space for Michaels to hone her nationally-acclaimed weight-loss techniques.
According to property records, Michaels bought the home, located at 2180 Groveland Dr, Los Angeles, Calif. 90046, for $1.565 million in 2008. Measuring 2,701 square feet with 3 beds and 4 baths, the property has the kind of modern amenities you would expect in a celeb home: a security system with cameras, a pre-wired sound system and a modern kitchen with sleek marble counters.
While Michaels also owns another home -- a two-bedroom she picked up in 2005 -- it's unclear which has been her primary residence. Michaels and her partner, Heidi Rhoades, have two children, but both houses may be on the smaller side for raising their family of four.
With Michaels' continued success as a fitness guru -- both on TV and through her books -- she won't have a problem picking up a new, bigger home. Of course, it will require her staying in one place long enough to do some house shopping, which may be hard in between stops on her "Maximize Your Life" tour.
More on Zillow:
Reese Witherspoon is Girl Next Door with Third Brentwood Home Purchase
David Hasselhoff Sells Longtime Home
'Ozzie and Harriet' House - Also Featured on 'Entourage' - for Sale
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Refinance rates at 2.23% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- Little-Known VA Option Could Save Veterans Thousands
- Simple Mortgage Math May Save You Thousands
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- 4 cards charging 0% interest until 2022
- Experts say these are the best cards for 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program