Everybody seems to have an opinion on the best ways to combine work and family without being consumed by stress and misery and doubt. But AOL Jobs contributor Laura Vanderkam has made it her business to figure out exactly how people manage their lives successfully, by the minute. She's investigated the daily schedules of hundreds of successful (and less successful) people, and published their secrets in several books.
For this week's "Lunchtime Live" video segment, we asked what successful people do to "balance" their careers and their children. And Vanderkam's insights might surprise.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.99% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap