After Playfirst has resigned from developing 'Dash' games for Windows users and Alawar's 'Craze' series rarely hits the market. Sulus Games decided to take a step forward and develop 'Bustle' into a series. With the well-known Burger Bustle series did a wonderful job, Fitness Bustle feels a little like a let down.
First off, Fitness Bustle: Energy Boost has a rather silly but entertaining storyline. You will get to take on a role of a trainer who opens and runs a fitness in the town where people ignore exercises and take magic energy pills. The story is not really strong and not necessary relates to the game but it holds our attention every time the story develops.
The graphics in Fitness Bustle are of similar 3D, colorful style like the ones in Burger Bustle. Characters are not ugly like in some other Time Management games and the vivid colors used in the scenes are very attractive.
For the gameplay, Fitness Bustle plays like any other clickfest Time Management games. Customers enter your shop with speech bubble over their heads telling you what they would like to do and which machines they would like to use then you drag them to the stations. You can also click at the station to speed up the progress and one right click will send your customers to shower which we found it a really helpful shortcut.
Once you have enough money earned from tips gave to you by the customers, you can hire new staff to help you run the shop. Similar to Burger Bustle, there are tasks to do in order to complete the level for example, earn an amount of money or hire a number of staff.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now