By Erika Riggs
It's not a new trend for celebrities to buy each other's homes. Often, if one celeb likes a home, another star will find it just as appealing. Such is the case with Nick Nolte's home. Currently owned by the veteran actor, best known for his roles in "48 Hours" and "The Thin Red Line," the property includes Tommy Chong, Don Felder of the Eagles and songwriter/producer David Foster among its previous owners, according to the Los Angeles Times. Nolte has listed his home in Malibu, Calif., for $8.25 million.
What attracted the heavy list of stars to the property? Likely the secluded location. The Bonsall Canyon estate sits on 2 flat acres surrounded by sycamores, corrals and pines to create what Malibu listing agent Jane Kellard of Westside Estate Agency calls an "artist's paradise."
Nolte's home was built in 1963 and opens to a mahogany entryway with onyx floors leading to a living area with vaulted, 19-foot ceilings. The upstairs master suite features a sitting area with a fireplace and office. A lagoon pool, lighted tennis court and detached guesthouse with two bedrooms are included on the grounds.
See the listing for more details.
Find more homes for sale in Malibu, Calif., or search listings in your area.
See more on Zillow:
Stevie Nicks' Former Hollywood Home Listed for $1.6 Million
Charlize Theron Quietly Sells Home That Inspired George Harrison
Suzanne Somers Lists Resort-Like Estate
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap