The lush and lively Secret Garden exhibit at the Mirage in Las Vegas has been brought to life within myVegas on Facebook, as a brand new themed slot machine has been released for players, along with a fun new mini-game.
The Secret Garden slot machine comes with the five expected reels, customizable betting options like bet-per-line and auto-spin, and tons of bright animations that play as you gamble your virtual chips. Landing on bird tiles causes a Macaw to climb towards "Free Spin" items at the top of the screen, and landing on dolphin tiles causes an adorable dolphin to jump through rings in the water at the bottom of the machine.
When the dolphin makes it through five rings, the High-Low mini-game is triggered, giving you a chance to earn hundreds or even thousands of chips in the classic high-low number game. A number appears, and you simply need to guess whether or not the next number will be higher or lower than that.
For a limited time, playing on the Mirage's Secret Garden machine every day will enter you into a contest for 10,000 free chips. 100 players will receive these special prizes, so good luck!
Play myVegas on Facebook >
What do you think of this new Mirage's Secret Garden slot machine in myVegas? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok shows you how to take your pumpkin spice latte to the next l…
- Over 5,500 Amazon shoppers love this gel nail kit — and it’s under $40
- This perfume smells like an expensive hotel lobby in the best way
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021