While mobile gamers might be used to developers releasing free or "Lite" versions of their paid apps, Disney Mobile has done something a bit different when it comes to Toy Story: Smash It! The Angry Birds-esque physics game is available to download for $0.99, but players that want even more fun, or simply want to test the mechanics out before shelling out the cash, can now download Toy Story: Smash It! Lost Episode for free on iOS.
Toy Story: Smash It! Lost Episode contains 15 new levels that aren't found in the paid version of the game. These levels are set in the Wild West of players' imaginations, as gamers join Buzz and Woody on their quest to knock over pillars and little green aliens, as well as collect toy blocks along the way.
These 15 new levels look to play the same as those in the Toy Story: Smash It! main game, with complete with the awesome 3D graphics that we loved so much during our time with that game. Whether you've never tried Toy Story: Smash It!, or you've already completed all of the main game's levels are are just looking for more to do, you can now download Toy Story: Smash It! Lost Episode for free on iPhone or iPad.
Download Toy Story: Smash It! Lost Episode for free on iOS >
What do you think of this new game in the Toy Story: Smash It! franchise? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You