If your single story home(s) in The Sims FreePlay simply aren't doing it for you anymore, you can now turn those homes in two or three story houses via the game's latest update called "Moving Up." This update allows players to complete goals to earn "Construct-O-Coins" that can be used to unlock these new stories, but these new housing options contain more than just four walls and a new roof.
Rather than simply relegating Sims to walk up and down stairs, players can also build fire poles and elevators to allow for movement between floors. In addition, new interior design items will let you fill those new spaces with as much style as your virtual pocketbook can allow.
The Moving Up update also sees the Sports Center being turned into a Community Center, complete with a new woodworking hobby. Sims can complete 12 woodworking figurines in all, and they'll receive an extra special prize when they've finished them all.
Finally, this update also sees EA's partnership with adidas come to life virtually, as you can now deck your Sims out in themed gear from adidas's "cool, comfortable, and casual athletic" style. The Moving Up update is now available to download for free on iOS and Android, so make sure you update your game as soon as possible to get in on the fun.
Download The Sims FreePlay on iOS >
Download The Sims FreePlay on Android >
What do you think of this "Moving Up" update? Which feature will you focus on first - building new floors for your home, the woodworking hobby, or something else? Sound off in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Shop all of the best Levi’s on sale during Prime Day 2021
- ‘For the first time in my life, I actually like my hair’: This Amazon …
- These viral TikTok products are on sale on Amazon for Prime Day 2021
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card