Earlier this morning, Bethesda announced that they will be releasing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition to the masses on June 4th in the US and June 7th in Europe.
According to Bethesda, the Skyrim Legendary Edition will include the original game, along with all 3 of the previously released DLC add-ons in Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn. This new package will also spot new features including combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty mode for diehard fans, and Legendary level up skills.
Below is an image of the limited edition Skyrim package on all 3 platforms.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Amazon shoppers love these slimming jeans — select sizes are on sal…
- September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- 7 ways to babyproof your child’s nursery
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021