Enthusiastic card battlers have even more reason to be excited this week, as DeNA / ngmoco have announced the launch of a new timed event in Marvel: War of Heroes on iOS and Android. The event is called Deadpool's Boot Camp, and it sees players joining Deadpool's boot camp to learn new skills and simply practice their craft with Deadpool himself.
From now until April 30, players will be able to earn four new character cards as rewards. Eight cards are available in total once you take character fusions into account. Of course, earning these cards will be easier said than done, as it will take dedication and even a bit of luck to complete the event before time runs out.
As with many of these "raid" events, players will encounter bosses that need to be defeated. These boss cards include Sabertooth, Thanos, and Wolverine, which you can check out in more detail above. Remember, you only have until April 30 to complete this entire event, so good luck defeating these boss characters and earning your new free cards while they're still available!
Download Marvel: War of Heroes on iOS >
Download Marvel: War of Heroes on Android >
How much of this new Deadpool's Boot Camp feature have you already completed? What do you think of Marvel: War of Heroes on iOS or Android? Let us know in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Walmart’s epic Deals for Days sale is finally here — and these 20 d…
- Everything you need to know about Brooklinen’s alternative Prime Day s…
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here for …
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card