Most service workers struggle to get by in the U.S. Jesus, a service technician for the home security firm, ADT LLC, was no exception, working nonstop but still often taking out cash advance loans just to pay the rent. But when a top executive at ADT was featured on this past week's episode of "Undercover Boss," Jesus found his life -- and fortunes -- changed overnight.
Jesus was told that he was training "James," a man who was supposedly appearing on a "second chances" reality show and was hoping to open his own security business. But James was actually Tony Wells, the chief marketing officer of ADT, the latest subject on the hit CBS show, now in its fourth season.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap