Swapnote update now available
A big thanks to Utah3ds.com for the update info.
- At first start up, the app will ask if it can send anonymous data about how you use the application to improve future products. Option to enable or opt out available.
- You can now use a different color on each page of a message
- Take photos and record audio while writing, no longer required to import from SD card
- You can now filter your notes by who sent them, to quickly find a note from a certain sender.
- Delete multiple notes at once
- Pressing the 'B' button now has an undo/redo function
- After writing a message, press the 'A' button to see how it will be played back
- A bubble beside each message will indicate how many replies it has received
- (Not sure if this was available before) Slide the Circle pad left to slow down writing/drawing animations from notes, or slide the circle pad right to speed up the animation