Avid Fast Track Solo and Duo Bring Professional Quality to Mobile Recording with First iOS-Compatibl
Avid Fast Track Solo and Duo Bring Professional Quality to Mobile Recording with First iOS-Compatible Avid Interfaces
Mobile audio interfaces pair with Avid Pro ToolsExpress for versatile, high-quality music and audio creation
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Avid®
Designed for musicians, students, and aspiring professionals, Fast Track Solo and Duo offer easy entry into the Pro Tools family. Key features include:
Pro Tools Express software
- Provides many of the same tools and features used in commercial recording
- Records up to 16 stereo audio tracks and offers full MIDI editing and notation tools.
- Includes high-quality virtual instruments and effects for creating the best sounding work.
- Facilitates time, tempo and pitch adjustments with Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch.
- Users get session compatibility with Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD systems.
Fast Track Solo and Duo hardware
- Provides ideal form factor for home, studio, and mobile applications.
- Features a rugged metal chassis and reinforced controls andjacks, offering protection against physical damage.
- Enables the capture of two sources simultaneously at 24-bit, 48 kHz resolution with high-quality mic preamps and inputs:
- Fast Track Solo includes one mic preamp and one instrument input.
- Fast Track Duo includes two mic preamps/instrument inputs and two line inputs.
- Allows direct monitoring while recording without latency.
- Enables users to create anywhere on Mac or PC with the Bus-powered USB port.
- Allows direct iPad connection with tablet port — No iPad Camera Connection Kit needed.
"Today's aspiring songwriters and musicians want a high-quality, affordable recording solution that's portable enough to let them create wherever they are," said Dana Ruzicka, vice president of Segment and Product Marketing at Avid. "Providing access to the industry-standard Pro Tools family, Fast Track Solo and Duo deliver this capability like nothing else on the market today."
Availability & Pricing
Fast Track Solo and Duo are available now at Avid resellers and will be available soon in the online Avid Store. For more information, click here. Pricing is as follows:
- Fast Track Solo—$179 USD
- Fast Track Duo—$299 USD
Avid creates the digital audio and video technology used to make the most listened to, most watched, and most loved media in the world - from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concert tours and news broadcasts. Some of Avid's most influential and pioneering solutions include Media Composer®, Pro Tools®, Interplay®, ISIS®, VENUE, Sibelius® and System 5. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, SoundCloud; or subscribe to Avid Buzz.
© 2013 Avid Technology,Inc. All rights reserved. All prices are USMSRP for the U.S. and Canada only and are subject to change without notice.Contact your local Avid office or reseller for prices outside the U.S. and Canada.Avid, the Avid logo, Fast Track, Interplay, ISIS, Media Composer, Pro Tools and Sibelius are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. The Interplay name is used with the permission of the Interplay Entertainment Corp. which bears no responsibility for Avid products. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Sara Griggs, 310-821-0801
KEYWORDS: United States North America Massachusetts Nevada
The article Avid Fast Track Solo and Duo Bring Professional Quality to Mobile Recording with First iOS-Compatible Avid Interfaces originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.