Baltimore locals are quick to expound on their city's highlights: first-rate museums like the Walters Art Museum, the Inner Harbor and the Super Bowl-winning Ravens. Still, some residents would argue that Charm City's greatest point of pride is a more savory entity: crab cakes. This waterfront city on the Chesapeake Bay loves a good crab dish. Yet, while living in Baltimore for four years while studying at Loyola University in the 1990s, I never ate a crab cake.
The Latest from our Partners
- Can you really make doughnuts in an air fryer?
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious