Well, that didn't take long. As promised, Rockstar has released the digital cover art for their highly anticipated game Grand Theft Auto 5. The box art was originally supposed to be released at the end of January, but was pushed back due to the game's delay to September.
The artwork was also being painted as a mural on a building in New York City, but to give those of us outside of the Big Apple a look, they've released a clearer, digital version. As you can see, the box art follows closely to that of previously released Grand Theft Auto games. You've got individual drawn images of the characters in the game along with the logo. It's not flashy, but it works. You can download the cover art as a wallpaper or background here.
Unfortunately, Rockstar offered little in terms of new information; although, earlier this week a fresh batch of screenshots were released. As of now the game is still due out on September for Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021