Billionaire Oracle chief Larry Ellison has just listed his Lake Tahoe mansion in Glenbrook, Nev., for a whopping $28.5 million. No surprise to us, really, considering that he's built another mega-mansion on the other side of the lake, which he's just about ready to move into, according to our friends at Curbed.
If the new mansion's anything like the one that he's just thrown on the market, then we want in! It boasts 230 feet of lake frontage with its own white sand beach and private harbor. And that beachfront cabana with sundeck just sweetens the deal! Yes, owning your own Hawaiian island just isn't enough for some members of the 1 percent. Oh, you haven't forgotten that Ellison bought 98 percent of the Hawaiian island of Lanai, have you? And then bought a freakin' airline to get him to and fro?!
He'll keep that while you settle for his measly 14,192-square-foot mansion. Altogether, Ellison's just-listed Lake Tahoe property boasts 13 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. Maybe its movie theater, library and sauna will also entice you. But, yeah, it's no Hawaiian island.
See the listing for more details.
Find more homes for sale in Glenbrook, Nev., or search listings in your area.
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See more celebrity real estate.
Find homes for rent in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.89% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap