eBay's Magento Strikes Deal With 5 New Companies
eBay's Magento has signed on five new merchants to join as Magento Enterprise Edition customers.
In the coming weeks, customers Hanky Panky, BenQ America Corp., Farm Fresh To You, Sugarpova, and Vaja will implement Magento Enterprise, which comprises a complete eCommerce solution for online sales. Each company will undergo website implementations and revamps.
Here's more information on Magento's newest partners:
- Hanky Panky: A 30-year-old lingerie and sleepwear company
- BenQ America: A lifestyle company, providing a range of projectors and monitors -- education, home, gaming, corporate, government, and IT across North America
- Farm Fresh To You: A San Francisco Bay Area-based produce home delivery service that delivers food from its farm straight to the customers' home or office
- Sugarpova: A premium candy line by Maria Sharapova.
- Vaja: A consumer electronics protection company that manufacturers its products from Argentine leather.
In the company's press release, Head of Worldwide Sales of Magento Ben Pressley said: "Our customers come to us first and foremost for the customizability factor -- every brand needs to shine through in their sites -- but also because they know that in time, as their business expands, their sites can scale to accommodate growing demands."
The article eBay's Magento Strikes Deal With 5 New Companies originally appeared on Fool.com.Fool contributor Kevin Chen has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool recommends eBay. The Motley Fool owns shares of eBay. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.