Ridiculous Fishing cheats and tips
- You should avoid jellyfish at all costs - both on the way down and on the way up. Bring any jellyfish to the surface, and shooting them will inflict a penalty against your earnings. As with any of the fish, touching them on the way down will cause your line to rise back up if it hasn't been upgraded.
- After experimenting with the gun types, we still feel that the dual Uzis offer up the most effective assault against your flying fish. Hold down on the screen where you want to aim, and your fisherman will automatically rip through them. Clear the ones at the bottom of the pile to keep moving up the screen.
- To get the big bucks it's very important that you keep your lines upgraded so you can dig deeper into the ocean - and return to the surface with a lot more fish on the hook. Concentrate on investing in this upgrade until you can get to at least 300m - the pay-off for making more money in the long run is well worth it.
- Whenever you use an upgrade that causes your line to sink more quickly, be very careful about where you let go. The screen shake is very erratic, and if you don't wait for an empty part of the screen it can be very easy to collide with a fish!
- Another way of increasing your earnings considerably early on is to save up some cash for the Toaster upgrade. With this equipped, the first fish you touch on the way down will be electrocuted, and you'll be able to carry on downwards until you hit a second fish.