The gaming community has seen an influx of MMORPG creations over the years. Gamers are seeing new titles being released everyday through almost every outlet, ranging from big name companies to independent Kickstarter campaigns. With all the success in the MMO world it's hard to imagine a company that would willingly stay away from such innovation. But that company does exist, and its name is Nintendo.
Thanks to the release of Star Wars: The Old Republic, the most requested title to transition to an MMORPG now clearly comes from fans of the increasingly popular series, Pokemon. Is there any reason why Nintendo would want to restrict such a successful franchise from expanding even further? Sadly the answer is yes, but it's not nearly enough to condemn a series that seems destined to produce one of the best MMORPGs ever made.
Continue reading at MMOattack.com
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Today only, this best-selling air purifier is more than $100 off on…
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021