There are some homes that are so ridiculous that you just look at them and think, "No way." This home in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn is one of them. The entire $1.575 million penthouse home is draped from head-to-toe with Versace. (Well, the Versace logo, anyway). The floors, couches, shower, bathroom towels, bedspreads and most of the furniture -- it's all Versace, all the time. Now we're not trying to be haters -- and we're certainly not professional interior decorators -- but in our humble opinion, this is just a little too much. Even for Versace himself, we would think. (Your house should not match your handbag, people!) See for yourself below.
And if you thought this New York City home was bad, there's more logo love to be had. In the gallery below, you'll see whole houses draped in Louis Vuitton, Burberry and, uh, Hello Kitty.
Natalie Salykine of Nest Seekers has the listing. Thanks to our friends at Curbed for the tip!
Gianni Versace's Magnificent Miami Home
Fashion-Inspired Decor Dresses Up Drab Apartments
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap