Adobe Introduces New Touch Interface for Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe Introduces New Touch Interface for Adobe Marketing Cloud
New Interface Features Cards, Feeds and Boards; Makes It Easy to See Insights, Collaborate with Your Teams and Take Action
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe Systems Incorporated (NAS: ADBE) today unveiled an innovative new UI for Adobe® Marketing Cloud that surfaces data and insights to marketers and business leaders so they can easily gauge the impact of their marketing dollars. The company also announced that Adobe Marketing Cloud, which marketers use to understand how campaigns are performing, now links with Adobe Creative Cloud™, which agency creatives use to build and deliver those campaigns. The end result is an aligned marketing organization that can act and iterate at the speed of digital, creating more relevant experiences for customers and more value for the business.
"When managing teams for creative design, advertising and analytics all under the same roof, marketers need information that paints a full picture of their business, in one easy-to-access spot," said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. "Adobe Marketing Cloud now helps marketers surface valuable insights, communicate quickly across teams, and then take action, freeing them from rigid dashboards, cumbersome spreadsheets and lengthy email exchanges."
Check out this video to see the new Adobe Marketing Cloud in action.
The marketing practice is transforming, and an effective marketing organization needs to keep pace. How does a team surface insights and decide what next step to take? The secret is connecting the business leaders in an organization with the individuals driving the development and measurement of marketing content so key decision makers can quickly observe, have a discussion in real time, and take action. Adobe has woven social elements into the fabric of the Adobe Marketing Cloud which for the first time gives marketers, creative and business leaders an efficient way to drive their business.
New Capabilities of Adobe Marketing Cloud Include:
- Touch Interface
- Tablets have become mainstream in the enterprise, boosting efficiency as employees do critical parts of their jobs on the go. Adobe Marketing Cloud has been redesigned to reflect this trend, becoming a touch-based, mobile-first platform.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud Cards
- Using a share dialog feature, content or data in any Adobe Marketing Cloud solution can be turned into a sharable "card." This collaboration feature also allows marketers to leave annotations and comments on cards, so that everybody working on the campaign is on the same page.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud Feed
- The feed is an aggregation of shared cards. It provides each marketer with an at-a-glance view of everything in Adobe Marketing Cloud that is relevant to them. The feed helps marketers and their teams stay up to date.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud Boards
- Users can create a board to collect and curate cards. Like cards, boards can be shared and commented on. Boards give a marketing team a common base for discussion and improve coordination of activities in Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Unified Login
- The Adobe Marketing Cloud now provides a common access point for solutions allowing customers to access, navigate, and collaborate between and across user experiences.
- Integrated Digital Asset Management (coming soon)
- The integrated DAM system will store, manage and share assets across all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Marketers will be able to search, find, edit, annotate and upload assets and organize assets by folder and campaign, and it will include full metadata support.
- Campaign Setup Wizard (coming soon)
- Marketers will be able to quickly create a campaign, specifying campaign title, team and asset repository. If Adobe Creative Cloud users are invited, their Creative Cloud account will be synchronized automatically with the campaign's Digital Asset Management folder. Automatic synchronizations and integrated sharing, commenting and annotations mean that marketers will always be up to date with their creative team and that assets don't get lost in transfer.
"The new UI for Adobe Marketing Cloud eliminates the sluggish complexity of surfacing and sharing key insights, drilling down to understand what's going on and deciding on the right course of action," said Adam Allamar, VP of Marketing, Barclaycard US. "I'm excited that my teams can now use Adobe Marketing Cloud to better connect and collaborate."
"Because we have a large number of teams involved in the production of our websites and digital magazines, we need a better way to communicate key data and insights to people who are not digital analysts," said Christopher Reynolds, vice president, marketing analytics, Conde Nast. "The new visualization, sharing and collaboration features within Adobe Marketing Cloud elegantly solve this challenge. No one on my team is going to miss static charts and lengthy email chains."
The integrated digital asset manager and campaign setup wizard are expected to be available in the coming months. All other new functionality in Adobe Marketing Cloud is currently available in beta.
The Five Solutions within Adobe Marketing Cloud
The Adobe Marketing Cloud can be accessed at www.marketing.adobe.com, a destination where marketers not only share and collaborate, but where they also interact with the five solutions in the Marketing Cloud:
- Adobe Analytics puts the power of relevant data into the hands of marketers. You'll be able to see trends, get key insights, and make strategic decisions that help you customize your digital experiences, find and create loyal customers, and increase revenue
- Adobe Target lets you create, dynamically serve, and continually optimize personalized messages that break through the clutter, increase conversion, and keep customers coming back for more
- Adobe Social ties social activity to business results, showing you what's working, how it's working, and what you need to do to get even better results across all your social media investment
- Adobe Experience Manager allows marketers to create, manage, customize and deliver brand-building content seamlessly between smartphones, tablets, and the desktop
- Adobe Media Optimizer is a powerful ad management platform that gives you a consolidated view of how your media is performing, along with tools to both accurately forecast and continually optimize your media mix to deliver peak return on your investment
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there's a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It's called Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting and Web experience management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever. Visit www.marketing.adobe.com to learn more.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo and Creative Cloud are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
KEYWORDS: United States North America California Utah
The article Adobe Introduces New Touch Interface for Adobe Marketing Cloud originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.