Why buy a house when you can buy a town? And not just any town, either: a Wild West town that looks like it's been lifted right off the set of "Django Unchained" or "High Noon." That's right, this 80-acre swath of land for sale in the desert town of Caliente, Calif., has its very own Western ghost town complete with a saloon, jail, barbershop, general store and stage coach.
Granted, it's a fake Wild West town (meaning it was built for fun). Its structures are inhabited by mannequins, and no actual cowboys lived there. But still, there's something so cool about strutting around your own Wild West town and throwing parties in that saloon! It even has slot machines! Wild West town aside, the property also boasts a 3,000-square-foot main house and a 1,000-square-foot guest pad. And the whole thing can be all yours for $1.175 million!
See the listing here (and thanks to our friends at Curbed for the tip).
'The Hunger Games' Town on Sale
Tiny Tuscan Town Can Be Yours
Billionaire Builds His Own Wild West Town on Colorado Ranch
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap