We've seen backyards with shooting ranges and hockey rinks, but we've never seen a backyard with a full-size baseball diamond before -- until now. Though it's no Wrigley Field or Fenway Park, the backyard on this Atlanta mansion is about the next best thing, we think. Baseball not really your thing? No worries. This $9.7 million beast of a home also boasts a helicopter pad for the aviation-obsessed, and a Hartley-Botanic greenhouse for the green thumbs.
Still not impressed? The home itself is a Mediterranean masterpiece, boasting terrazzo floors, dripping crystal chandeliers and even walls upholstered in silk. Our friends at Curbed joke that the home is so outlandish that the elevator seems "more like an afterthought." A classy home run or a gaudy strikeout? You decide.
Find more homes for sale in Atlanta, or homes for sale in your area.
See more Houses of the Day on AOL Real Estate.
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email email@example.com with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap