In honor of Valentine's Day, we present to you a House of the Day that'll certainly put you in the mood for some loving. That's because there's no place to better woo your sweetheart than in a home decked out from head to toe in the color of love! Yes, that's right: This four-bedroom home in Newton, Mass., boasts all-pink interiors. And it seems that the owners are betting that plenty of people will pay a pretty penny for pink: It's priced at $799,000.
From the bedroom and bathroom to the kitchen and dining room (which, by the way, is decked out in pastel-pink florals), the inside of this otherwise quite-average-looking home looks like an explosion of cotton candy. Whether that's a good thing, we're not sure, but it sure screams Valentine's Day to us. But if we're talking in more general terms about everyday pink homes, we'd sort of prefer Barbie's Malibu Dreamhouse.
See the listing for more details.
Find more homes for sale in Newton, Mass., or search listings in your area.
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program