Algeria's Energy Minister, Heads of CNOOC, GDF Suez, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation and LUKOIL Join Li
Algeria's Energy Minister, Heads of CNOOC, GDF Suez, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation and LUKOIL Join List of Speakers at IHS CERAWeek 2013
Latest additions to internationalgroup of industry, policy and financial leaders set to convene 32nd annual energy conference in Houston March 4-8, 2013
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Algeria's Minister for Energy and Mines, Youcef Yousfi has joined the prestigious group of speakers scheduled to speak at IHS CERAWeek—the world's preeminent energy conference—March 4-8 at the Hilton Americas—Houston.
Other recent additions to the agenda include Vagit Alekperov, president, LUKOIL; Diezani Alison-Madueke, minister of petroleum resources, Nigeria; Farouq Hussain Al-Zanki, deputy chairman of the board of directors and CEO, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation; Esperança Bias, minister of minerals and mining, Mozambique; Fanrong Li, CEO and president, CNOOC Ltd.; Gérard Mestrallet, chairman & CEO, GDF Suez; and Joe Oliver, minister of natural resources, Canada.
IHS CERAWeek 2013, Drivers of Change: Geopolitics, Markets and the New Map of Energy is chaired by IHS Vice Chairman and author of The Quest, Daniel Yergin and will feature presentations from more than 300 speakers to deliver unparalleled insight, critical analysis and clarity on the future of energy in a changing world.
Previously announced speakers include Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates, BP Group Chief Executive Robert Dudley, ConocoPhillips Chairman and CEO Ryan Lance, Fed Ex Chairman, President and CEO Fred Smith and General Motors Chairman and CEO Daniel F. Akerson.
Additional IHS CERAWeek Speakers:
(A complete list of speakers, full agenda and registration information is available at www.ceraweek.com.)
- Leonid Bokhanovskiy, secretary general, Gas Exporting Countries Forum
- Orlando Cabrales Segovia, president, ANH
- Clarence Cazalot, president and CEO, Marathon Oil Corporation
- Tony Clark, commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Tim Dodson, executive vice president, global exploration, Statoil
- Anthony Earley, chairman, CEO and president, PG&E Corporation
- Nemesio Fernández-Cuesta, president and COO, Repsol
- Jack Gerard, president and CEO, American Petroleum Institute
- Gen. Michael Hayden, former director, Central Intelligence Agency; former director, National Security Agency
- Jim Hughes, CEO, First Solar
- Walter Isaacson, president and CEO, The Aspen Institute; author of Steve Jobs and Einstein
- Hirobumi Kawano, president, Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC)
- Patrick Kron, chairman and CEO, Alstom
- Ryan Lance, Chairman and CEO, ConocoPhillips
- Gérard Mestrallet, chairman and CEO, GDF Suez
- Joe Oliver, minister of natural resources, Canada
- Mark Papa, chairman of the board and CEO, EOG Resources
- Stephen Pryor, president, ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- James E. Rogers, chairman and CEO, Duke Energy
- Matt Rose, chairman and CEO, BNSF
- Ambassador Dennis Ross, counselor, Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- John Russell, president and CEO, CMS Energy Corporation and Consumers Energy Company
- Philippe Sauquet, president, gas and power, Total
- Frederick W. Smith, chairman and CEO, FedEx Corporation
- Chris Weston, president and CEO, Direct Energy
- Steve Williams, president and CEO, Suncor Energy
- Mike Yeager, group executive and chief executive, petroleum, BHP Billiton
- Drew Zieglgansberger, senior vice president, operations shared services, Cenovus Energy, Inc.
Members of the media interested in registering for IHS CERAWeek 2013 are required to apply for accreditation. Please send your name, organization, phone, email, and organization Web site to email@example.com. Once IHS has confirmed your eligibility, you will receive additional instructions that will enable you to complete your registration online.
IHS (NYS: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today's business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
IHS is a registered trademark of IHS Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. © 2013 IHS Inc.All rights reserved.
KEYWORDS: United States North America Colorado Massachusetts Texas
The article Algeria's Energy Minister, Heads of CNOOC, GDF Suez, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation and LUKOIL Join List of Speakers at IHS CERAWeek 2013 originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.